The Burlington County Golf Academy has become one of the finest teaching facilities in the Tri-State area. We are able to utilize so many different features of the golf center which gives us the ability to adequately manage any size group instruction. One of our main areas of concentration is the development of junior golfers. We offer numerous camps & clinics during the season. The junior camps are a great way to introduce the youngsters to the game of golf. The scope of the camps is to build a foundation that will enable the golfer to develop and progress their individual skills while maintaining the basic fundamentals of the golf swing. These 5-day camps provide the juniors the opportunity to learn the game from fully certified golf professionals.
Why choose The Burlington County Golf Academy
- Perfect Safety Record
- 30 years experience operating successful junior camps
- Track record includes Collegiate and PGA graduates
- Age & Ability tiered grouping
- Our junior programs take students from novice to high school & collegiate competition through progressive camps
- The Golf Center offers a driving range, chip & putt course, mini-golf course and designated chipping and putting greens
To see the camps/clinics offered go to our junior page here
The junior programs are a big part of our instruction programs but we offer many successful adult group clinics throughout the year as well. These clinics are for the beginner as well as advanced golfer. Our teaching professionals are always available for private instruction by appointment only.
GOLF LESSONS AVAILABLE
The Professional Staff
Joe Caggiano - USGTF Master Professional (25 years of teaching experience)
Jon Van Praagh - USGTF Professional (20 years of teaching experience)
Michael Beal - PGA Professional (25 years of teaching experience)